Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fifth day of 8th grade Technology/Design class, Move Project Day II

Today I taught another set of kids the same lesson that I taught yesterday. They are continuing to work on the Move Project which they are almost done programming.  It's amazing to see how a group of kids can begin my class with no prior experience to programming and then at their own pace they begin venturing off in their own directions programming their own ideas. All of my students have different ways of learning but at the end of today I am proud to say they learned something new about programming in my class today.

Below you can see an example of a finished project.  Just click on the green flag to watch the popcorn come to life.  Also, below you will find images of Move projects that are in progress.

                                                                                         

                               Move project, 8th grader, August 19th

Detail of Move Project (in progress), 8th grader,
August 19th
Move Project (in progress), 8th grader,
August 19th


Move Project (in progress), 8th grader,
August 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment